At WISE our mission is to empower women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional clothing, and the tools they need to help them thrive in work and in life.
WAYS TO HELP
Give a woman a fresh new start by donating your gently-used clothing.
Your generosity helps us create choice and opportunity for women looking to make their lives better tomorrow.
WISE impacts lives here at home.
Join us and learn how.
- Jun 16, 9:00 AMFincastle, 1000 Country Club Dr, Bluefield, VA 24605, USA
- Apr 22, 8:30 AM – 3:00 PMBluefield University, 3000 College Dr, Bluefield, VA 24605, USA
- Nov 12, 2022, 7:00 PMBluefield Arts Center, 500 Bland St, Bluefield, WV 24701, USA
- Oct 13, 2022, 11:40 AM – Oct 31, 2022, 1:40 PMGet Coupon Online for In-Store Shopping
- Jun 17, 2022, 9:00 AMFincastle, 1000 Country Club Dr, Bluefield, VA 24605, USA
- Oct 24, 2020, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PMWISE Women's Center Bluefield, 511 Commerce St, Bluefield, WV 24701, USA
- Oct 09, 2020, 10:00 AM – Oct 11, 2020, 2:00 PMIn-Store or Online Shopping Event
- Nov 09, 2019, 8:00 AMBelk @ Mercer Mall, Bluefield WV, Rte 460 And, US-19, Bluefield, WV 24701, USA
- Nov 04, 2019, 7:00 AM – Dec 15, 2019, 11:00 AMWISE Women's Center, 511 Commerce Street, Bluefield, WV, USAAre you ready to give your Basket of Hope and make a difference in the life of a woman that will be in a shelter this holiday season? Join WISE as we fill Baskets of Hope for them! All baskets will be given to a woman at a local shelter in our area - Welch, Tazewell, & Beckley. Contact us for info!
- Oct 11, 2019, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PMBluefield Elks Club, 1501 Whitethorn St, Bluefield, WV 24701, USA
- Oct 01, 2019, 10:00 AM – Oct 31, 2019, 3:00 PMWISE Women's Center, 511 Commerce Street, Bluefield, WV, USA
I was able to not only get clothes for my interview and also helped me with work clothing too! Now I can start my new job with confidence!
We spent the holidays in a shelter in Wytheville. I had no money for a gift for my kids. Wise came with Baskets of Hope and made a sad Christmas brighter!
Thank you for putting a Care Closet in our school. Sometimes students struggle getting basic hygiene products, so it's nice having these now.
From the interview through your first few weeks of work, WISE wants you to feel your best. We will work with you to help you choose outfits that will be appropriate for your new job. Whether you work in an office or the ER, WISE has you covered with clothes!
The women WISE serves are inspired to lead, advance in their chosen careers, and give back to their community. With the resources they gain, these women can have an even greater impact by inspiring those around them. They become part of a network of Empowered Women.
Getting and maintaining a job can be a challenge for anyone at times.
WISE helps women focus on remaining employed by providing them with strategies for success as well as access to resources they need to remove employment barriers, build skills and confidence, and feel more stable at work.
Our donors and clients form a network of women who support and encourage each other through building confidence, discussing workplace-related topics, and providing motivation and on optimistic outlook on their approach to their jobs, their families, and building their community.